By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most girly girls hate fighting games.

Most beat'em ups are hyper competitive online and very often 1v1, meaning there is only really win or lose - people that are new to the genre will likely have no chance to get any gratification in that environment and the far majority of them will simply stop going online (resulting in online being even more dominated by skilled players). Unless there is some really compelling single player/coop content these games are imho not likely to really grip people that are new to this.

I've personally played quite a varity of beat'em ups over the decades, some of them for hundred of hours, yet I never go online either, as I just get annihilated.

Around the Network

And the generalization award goes to... dx11332sega.

Also "tomgirl" is a male with female like characteristics and a "tomboy" is a female with male like characteristics.

Last edited by Conina - on 01 May 2021

This thread deserves to be necrobumped each and every year.

I don't know how accurate this hypothesis is, but one of my subordinates at work is a black girl and she talks about playing Mortal Kombat all the time. She's not especially tomboyish. Though, naturally, I do a Scorpion "GET OVER HERE" when I need to call her over for something.

Oh...for fucks sake.....that title

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!