By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When was the last time you beat someone in a physical fight? Me never! I have all loses I'm beta male.

Me , I never beat any man ever , even after I turned 8 years I was still weak , Anyone else ? How many guys you ko'd or made them quit? What does it feel like? I made this thread because I'm curious what it feels like?Off topic : I wish I was like jon jones . his zodiac is bunny like I'm bunny too in zodiac sign. 

I game on all consoles and PC

Around the Network

In a fair fight obviously , same age or 2 years younger than you when you guys fight others. don't bully teens if you're 30 years old right now . though a teen boy could most likely beat me unless he weighs 120lbs though I'd lose still me thinks? since I'm currently 132lbs. I have too much female estrogen in my genes barely male testorone . I'm a loser.

20 years ago. Also the last time I was in a fight.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

A few scuffles growing up but nothing big. I did have one serious encounter maybe six years ago. A guy hopped up on PCP broke into my house and literally tried to rape me (wish I was joking). Fortunately I'm a big guy in reasonable shape (at least back then) and was able to fight him off and restrain him until the cops arrived what felt like ages later. Had a few cuts but the mental scar lasted longer.

TallSilhouette said:

A few scuffles growing up but nothing big. I did have one serious encounter maybe six years ago. A guy hopped up on PCP broke into my house and literally tried to rape me (wish I was joking). Fortunately I'm a big guy in reasonable shape (at least back then) and was able to fight him off and restrain him until the cops arrived what felt like ages later. Had a few cuts but the mental scar lasted longer.

He must of Liked how you were built? I know you mentioned you're tall?

Around the Network
Leynos said:

20 years ago. Also the last time I was in a fight.

Did he quit or what was the fight about?

The only physical fight I've ever been in was when I was a kid in karate class and we had a tournament. I lost the first round.

I don't feel too bad about it though since they put me in with a kid that was like twice my size!

I’ve never been in a physical fight. Nor a mental one for that matter.

Hard to say. I backed off once, twice someone else backed off. These fights lasted about 20 seconds at most.
As a medieval re-enactor I´ve been in less serious sword fights (even though the bruises from these fights are arguably worse then from the 3 fistfights I´ve been in). Those are about even wins and loses.

I've been very lucky with fights. Theres always been something near me that gives me the upper hand, be it a bin, broomstick, desk or fire extinguisher. I'm 4 for 4.

But it's not wise to fight anymore especially in London when so many thugs carry knives now.

I was in a heath shop, 2 blokes stormed in and started taking all the CBD oil. All I could so was record them, follow them out of the store and catch them on video taking off their masks.

Could have stopped them, but you dont know what they could be carrying.