By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - When was the last time you beat someone in a physical fight? Me never! I have all loses I'm beta male.

20 years ago. Also the last time I was in a fight.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

A few scuffles growing up but nothing big. I did have one serious encounter maybe six years ago. A guy hopped up on PCP broke into my house and literally tried to rape me (wish I was joking). Fortunately I'm a big guy in reasonable shape (at least back then) and was able to fight him off and restrain him until the cops arrived what felt like ages later. Had a few cuts but the mental scar lasted longer.

The only physical fight I've ever been in was when I was a kid in karate class and we had a tournament. I lost the first round.

I don't feel too bad about it though since they put me in with a kid that was like twice my size!

I’ve never been in a physical fight. Nor a mental one for that matter.

Hard to say. I backed off once, twice someone else backed off. These fights lasted about 20 seconds at most.
As a medieval re-enactor I´ve been in less serious sword fights (even though the bruises from these fights are arguably worse then from the 3 fistfights I´ve been in). Those are about even wins and loses.

Around the Network

I've been very lucky with fights. Theres always been something near me that gives me the upper hand, be it a bin, broomstick, desk or fire extinguisher. I'm 4 for 4.

But it's not wise to fight anymore especially in London when so many thugs carry knives now.

I was in a heath shop, 2 blokes stormed in and started taking all the CBD oil. All I could so was record them, follow them out of the store and catch them on video taking off their masks.

Could have stopped them, but you dont know what they could be carrying.

Like 18-19 years ago in middle school, i like to avoid trouble, but i was at school that time, some dude played "a prank" on me i retaliated by drenching him with all the content of my bottle of fruit water, he became enraged and charged at me and we started to struggle, the dudes at school still believed that because i was "a nerd" i was physically frail, he was trying to take me down to the floor or push me to a wall, but since i didn't let him he couldn't do as he wanted, then he responded by headbutting me, but i lowered my head a little, i felt a stong hit on my forehead but i was unscathed, as i was preparing to punch the idiot for the headbutt he asked we stopped and was on the floor crying of pain, i watched as as gigantic bump apeared on half of his forehead completely red like half a tennis ball, an getting near the part where his eyebrows and eyelids were, so yeah they took him to the infirmary and everyone was laughing at him because everyone was saying " if the doctor ask who hit him, the idiot has to reply that himself because that's what happened" and effectively he said: that he fell to the ground and hit his forehead, after that everyone was more cautious, later one dude that sitted behind me was being anyoning laughing while pestering me, again since i was "the quiet" of the clasroom he thinked he could do as he wanted, i turned around and hit him on the upper part of mouth, his lips oppened and i think a thoot pierced parth of his mouth since he had a deformed tooth, he started bleeding a lot they took it to the infirmary, retarded doctor stitched him like Frankenstain and wanted me expelled, but everything was clarified and i just got suspended one day, after that no oner dared try to play a "prank" on me on that school again. After that on high school and university everyone always said that i looked like a dangeroud person, so no one tried to engage on a fight with me.