By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the best NFS game.

r3av3r2k1 said:
UG1 it was the one that introduced the tuning culture to the gaming audience

not that it was that great of a game but after it the other were always going down hill, culminating in one of the worst racing games ever pro street

pro street had everything to be the redemption of the franchise i liked the concept of the game was really original and interesting but the gameplay totally blew any fun to be had in that game

like some posted here the franchise was allot better before underground

I'm pretty sure thats Gran Turismo your thinking of.

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
Well the best all time is Hot Pursuit 2.

I don't care for any on the list you made.

Agreed, I have lost count of the hours spent in this game years ago.

coolestguyever said:
r3av3r2k1 said:
UG1 it was the one that introduced the tuning culture to the gaming audience

not that it was that great of a game but after it the other were always going down hill, culminating in one of the worst racing games ever pro street

pro street had everything to be the redemption of the franchise i liked the concept of the game was really original and interesting but the gameplay totally blew any fun to be had in that game

like some posted here the franchise was allot better before underground

I'm pretty sure thats Gran Turismo your thinking of.

gran turismo did nothing in terms of introducing tunning to the gaming audience all it did was upgrade stats in your car nothing else, and that was something other games had done before GT

GT has very litle to do with tunning  but with real legitimate racing something very diferent from street racing as seen in undergound

Xponent said:
NFS Underground 2. Of all the games in the series, Underground 2 was the most conducive to free roaming.

Same with me

Hot pursuit 2