By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Your favorite chocolate bar?

Hershey's Cookies n' Cream.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

1.- Cadbury
2.- Twix
3- Hersheys I guess

Thats it, i rarely eat chocolate tbh.

I really like Lindt Dark Chocolate or Cadbury Dairy Milk if we're talking about bars that are about $2 a piece instead of the cheapest of the cheap.

If we're talking about the very cheap staples, probably Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Virtual tie between Milky Way and Snickers I'd say, depending on what I'm cravin.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

In no particular order:
Toblerone, both classic and white.
Fairtrade organic white chocolate with cane sugar and true vanilla.
Twix.
Some premium Lindt dark and milk chocolate.
Ovomaltine bar.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

If we are taking not so common candy bar it has to be Whatchamacallit as far as common candy bars its a tie between Snickers and Twix. As far as milk chocolate goes I like Milka the most.

Caramello (Dairy Milk with Caramel)
Hershey's Cookie's and Cream
Reese's if you count that.

Anyone here likes Big Hunk? I don't, but my mother surely does, it's her favorite bar, the thing is so hard that to this day I still don't understand how she manages to eat it. I miss when we crossed to the States and arrived to an ampm or a 7Eleven to buy some snacks, including this tough son of a bitch. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Not a huge fan of chocolate in general, but if I had to guess I'd say Snickers. I love caramel and peanutbutter. I also love Milky Way.

Honorable mention to this fucker

The only chocolate bar I'd describe as "refreshing".

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nestle Crunch I'd say.