By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pictures of your town

Fei-Hung said:
Eagle367 said:

The valley of fruits, Quetta. It's had a lot of problems with unplanned mass immigration of refugees that destroyed all the systems that run the city due to a sudden influx of millions of people and being close to the Afghan border, a lot of terrorism as well. But it's getting back on the right track, even if there's too much traffic. I love this city with all my heart and I've spent most of my life here from the moment I was born until I left for university. Still feel at peace only in a few cities and this is at the top of that list.

Holy shit, this place looks magical. After watching Mark Wien's go to Balochistan I wanna go there and eat all the food too. 

I have relatives in Pakistan, but doing an all round trip would be amazing and travelling to Balochistan. Ko

Glad I could spread the word about my city. We've had been at our lowest point in 2013 but back in my parent's day, it was a popular tourist spot for British, Russian and chinese people.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network

Great thread
I also like to take pictures, so I might post them later

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

I live in a small town called Steinheim, which means home of the stones. It is located inside a meteor crater, which sounds cool, but due to being inside a creater the weather effects cause a very dense fog every day in the early morning, so sometimes when I'm driving to work it feels like I'm driving through Silent Hill instead. But it's a very lovely place and I like it a lot. Here's the best picture I could find.

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

After having lived five years in a medium-sized, but quite beautiful, interesting and cultural city, and other five years in the capital and cultural center of my country, I find myself living in a place where one of the most interesting and beautiful spots that you can find is this:

So basically a shithole compared with the wonders that some of you were sharing.

[Edit] In spite of that, this little tower is kind of a special place for me.

Last edited by Verter - on 08 July 2021

I have periods of social disconnection, it's a part of me that I need and keenly embrace. I'll still log in and read news and threads during those times, but I won't be (very) active on the site, so I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause (late answers, bumps or the like).

Also...

Please, feel free to correct my English.