By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do you buy DLC for gamepass games?

If I used Game Pass, I doubt I would get DLC. That said, my current mindset is against paying for Game Pass either, so paying for it would require changing my mindset, which might or might not have an effect on my stance towards buying DLC when paying for Game Pass as well.

Around the Network

That's funny because I don't usually buy DLC. Usually when I finish the main game, I'm done and I don't want to spend more money with it. But with Game Pass, it's so easy to discover new games and fall in love with new series that for some games I feel the need to buy the DLC to keep playing them.

jardesonbarbosa said:

That's funny because I don't usually buy DLC. Usually when I finish the main game, I'm done and I don't want to spend more money with it. But with Game Pass, it's so easy to discover new games and fall in love with new series that for some games I feel the need to buy the DLC to keep playing them.

Same here. I bought DLC for multiple games because of GamePass :) Latest being Borderlands 3, started with GamePass and now level 59 and bought all expansions (playing my second playthrough at TVHsomething difficulty)

Last edited by Imaginedvl - on 15 April 2021