By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Feb 21-27 - Switch Sales Top 80 Million Units

Top consoles by VGC through 8 weeks:

NSW in 2nd place marginally behind NDS 07, and up 41% YoY.

Looks like January was adjusted down by a few 10K and US Feb number is currently set at 642K.  Leaks could help push up to #1 spot, as the known range for Feb US is 613K - 753K.

Around the Network

Wow, amazing job Switch! Another 3-4 weeks and it will be overtaking the PSP and GBA.

trunkswd said:

Nintendo Switch was adjusted up in the US, Canada, and the rest of the Americas as we were low on compared to the range we have from NPD figures.

The fact that everytime switch numbers seem to be undertracked amazes me.

Switch was under tracked? Nuce!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

The 2021 Switch sales are on track to outsell the Xbox Series total sales

Around the Network

Heh, was wondering how Switch did 400k+ on a week when nothing particularly special happened. Still, Switch is killin' it.

The_Liquid_Laser said:

Heh, was wondering how Switch did 400k+ on a week when nothing particularly special happened. Still, Switch is killin' it.

It got a big restock around here

SKMBlake said:

The 2021 Switch sales are on track to outsell the Xbox Series total sales

Huh? You mean just the year plus launch for Xbox Series? It'll probably outsell PS5 in that regard too. The Switch is in it's prime.

Now the Switch just passed the floor of my original prediction. (80-100 million)

News on amd getting a lot more capacity at tsmc and production to increase across the board. Although might be a few months to see the jump. But this might signal the end of the shortages.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.