By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Delicious in Dungeon: Fun show! A novel spin on the fantasy setting with some amusing characters and even some educational value. Makes me wanna get more adventurous with my cooking. Also makes me wish for a game like it. Think I'll dig Monster Hunter out of the old backlog for now...

Around the Network

Jim Gaffigan saying McDonald's chocolate shakes are just chocolate mucus. He's right.

hellobion2 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

King of The Hill. Hank was pretty fucking dense.

Also the actor who played in king of the hill also plays the veteran character in Beavis and Butthead. 

"Ain't you the two who have been huwackin off in mah toolshed?"

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
hellobion2 said:

Also the actor who played in king of the hill also plays the veteran character in Beavis and Butthead. 

"Ain't you the two who have been huwackin off in mah toolshed?"

He essentially became 2 King of The Hill characters. His voice and face went into Hank, while his military history went into Cotton Hill.

Just saw First Blood for the very first time. A movie that's tragically still relevant. :( 

Watched Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio.

I haven't watched the 1940 Disney one in a long time, but I think it covers a lot of the same story. This one does make some changes.

But I think it has a wildly different tone.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

I haven't watched the 1940 Disney one in a long time, but I think it covers a lot of the same story. This one does make some changes.

Can't be as bad as Disney's live-action butchering of the 1940 original.

Saw Beverly Hills Cop Axel F. Better than the third film and shows a lot of love for the original.

CaptainExplosion said:
the-pi-guy said:

Can't be as bad as Disney's live-action butchering of the 1940 original.

I didn't say it was bad, it could very well be the best Pinocchio movie ever made. 

But there's a lot of sadness to it.

The Bear S3: Much more uneven than the first two seasons. The early episodes drag but some of the later, character-centric episodes are some of the best of the series. Jamie Lee Curtis in particular gives the best performance I've ever seen out of her. Still must watch TV.

The Last Boy Scout: Another oldie I never got around to. The wittiest dialogue I've ever heard from Shane Black, even if the plot's a bit thin. One of Bruce Willis' coolest characters, too.

As of now, i've been watching alot of TWD And Everybody Loves Raymond, both great af shows

-Why the fuck do i have to pay for a free trial

Watched an old Sparta remix of AOSTH Robotnik shouting "I DIDN'T FORGET TO PULL THAT LEVER!!!!!", reminds me of why I miss 2000s YouTube Poop. PINGAS!!