By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New State Of Play This Thursday!

Leynos said:
Tridrakious said:

It was a bad State of Play. No amount of downplaying will make it better. 

I love my PS4. Got 100 retail games for it. So not hating on Sony, enjoy their systems a lot.  Has there been a good SoP? Ever since Sony went full western nothing they show is that interesting? Like I mentioned before they never have any surprises. ND's love to surprise. I can't remember any of the SoPs. I do remember Sony deleting the original video of the first one for having so many downvotes. They re-uploaded it and turned off likes.  I can remember specific directs. I already forgot this SoP outside of the bullshit Square pulled with FF7R. PS4 owners don't get a patch or the DLC. I need to spend $500 on a console no one can find so the game doesn't look like shit I guess. Textures never loaded in for me.

I'm a huge Sony fan, trying to maintain expectations is one thing. Showing several sizzle reels that show next to nothing new...that's something else entirely.

There's so many games being worked on in the first party pipeline. They could have shown something or even announced the PSPlus games during the show. Whoever is in charge of putting these SoPs together, needs to be demoted or moved to a different project.

Around the Network

I personally liked this State of Play. There's a lot of negativity around the last few digital events from both Sony and Nintendo, but even though I wouldn't say they're outstanding, I found them all interesting to watch.

I'm mostly a lurker now.