By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

GTA III - 14.5

GTA: Vice City - 17.5

GTA: San Andreas - 21.5

GTA: Liberty City Stories - 8

GTA: Vice City Stories - 4.5

GTA Franchise Total (GTA, GTA expansion packs, GTA 2, GBC ports,GBA game, above games)- 70 million

*numbers in millions

*numbers are according to Take-Two

Click here for link to Take-Two numbers

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

Those are dam impressive numbers if you ask me. I reckon with GTA: SA still pulling in sales, a possible surge of interest in them with the new GTA and of course GTA:IV itself the franchise should hit 100 million. I predict it will hit that milestone between November 2009 and March 2010.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Well for the first time the xbox version isn't being released half a world late. So its sales will be much higher on the 360 then the original xbox. The skies the limit in regards to how much this can sell really. I honestly don't know, but I can't wait to find out.

The sales include all the versions? (PS2, Xbox and PC)

I'm guessing so.

Around the Network
NintendoMan said:
Those are dam impressive numbers if you ask me. I reckon with GTA: SA still pulling in sales, a possible surge of interest in them with the new GTA and of course GTA:IV itself the franchise should hit 100 million. I predict it will hit that milestone between November 2009 and March 2010.

100 million? I doubt that. Sure, the possible surge of interest will take place but that will only add a million or so. Ur talking about an increase of 30 million. I don't see GTA selling 25 million+ in 2 years

^ San Andreas sold more than 21 million in a little over 3 years. GTAIV is expected to be huge and it's being released simultaneously on the 360 and PS3 this time. With the video game booming right now, it's not that far fetched that they reach 100 million by 2010. I'm not sure that they will, but I'm not counting them out.

Hi there.

http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Video_Game_Sales - A wiki for video game sales figures

It will reach 100m if they make another PSP game that is later ported to the PS2/Wii.

GTAIV got some real possibilities to sell 10 million copies eventually...
But San Andreas would be hard to beat... i think the next GTA "Something" will have a better chance to rival the mighty SA...

Yeap... this is Lavos...

Well, SA retails for $20 or you can buy all 3 for only $30 and these are new game prices. SA, used is $5-$10. As long as SA only costs $20 and the PS2 still sells, there are sure to be more poor or cheap people buying the game.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org