Forums - General Discussion - I am cheating

Tagged games:

Help?

You are bad person and influence on humans 9 42.86%

Why did you do this? 4 19.05%

It is ok 5 23.81%

You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself 3 14.29%

Total:21

I feel like shit. Nintendo and jrpg saved gaming for me in 2013. Now I am feeling like a cheater by playing Total War: Rome II on the PC. How can I cope with this hellish situation?

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network

Destroy you computer and go play Disney's The Wild™, out now only on Game Boy Advance.

There is no rest for the wicked.

Shame on you. The only way to fix this situation is to have a long and honest conversation with Nintendo, to see if Nintendo is merciful enough to have you back.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:

Shame on you. The only way to fix this situation is to have a long and honest conversation with Nintendo, to see if Nintendo is merciful enough to have you back.

Yeah. But to be honest I don’t deserve their forgiveness.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network

Yea you don't deserve your switch. You should give it to me instead.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Stellar_Fungk said:
Nautilus said:

Yeah. But to be honest I don’t deserve their forgiveness.

Have you considered doing couple therapy?That might help clear things up.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Everybody's doing it. Relax.

Become a Muslim so that u have 5 wives. That way u will never feel bad ?

You can atone your sins by downloading RetroArch and playing a legally dumped ROM of Super Mario Bros. on your PC.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."