By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I collide with kids on discord

If you are an adult. Don't interact with kids online when you can help it.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Is English your primary language because that op is terrible. No offense meant but some proper punctuation and perhaps paragraphs would make it better.  I haven't seen a run-on sentence like that in a long time.

Did you try ignoring them? Because that usually does the trick 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

How old are these kids?

I'm in my 30s and I play games and I enjoy. However, I don't play online at all because of the kids that roam those places. I now find comfortand joy playing single player campaigns.

Around the Network

Block them, delete the app, forget about them. There are many things you can do.

discord sucks btw. Infact, social media sucks.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Yeah, you teach those kids not to mess with you. You do that.

Are you talking about users in the VGC Discord server, not really sure as your OP is very confusing to read. As far as I'm aware almost nobody in there is under the age of 18, just because someone had a negative reaction to something you posted doesn't make them a kid. If you aren't referring to VGC Discord then disregard what I said.

NobleTeam360 said:

Are you talking about users in the VGC Discord server, not really sure as your OP is very confusing to read. As far as I'm aware almost nobody in there is under the age of 18, just because someone had a negative reaction to something you posted doesn't make them a kid. If you aren't referring to VGC Discord then disregard what I said.

That would actually be quite hilarious if he was talking about the VGC Discord considering .... well .... some of the weirdo shit he posted there  

I get a strange feeling that your threads and posts are some sort of secret social experiment.