By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The 11th Semi-Annual PC Secret Santa Event

Hello everybody, and welcome to the...

The 11th Semi-Annual PC Secret Santa Event

Believe it or not, we'll soon say goodbye to this year (you won't be missed, 2020), and before that happens, why not celebrate that with the traditional VGC Secret Santa event?

If you want to join, here's what you need to know:

EVENT DETAILS

• The event is open to all members who have at least 100 posts (fewer posts may be acceptable: ask for details).
  • If you want to join, leave a message in this thread, letting us know your Steam and/or GOG ID with a link to your profile(s).
  • If you want, you can also post a link to your wishlists, or leave a comment giving some clues to your Secret Santa as to what kind of games you like and which ones you really don't like.
  • You can join as late as Sunday, December 20th. If everything goes well, I'll PM the identity of your Tiny Tim on the 21st.
  • Your gifts should be send between December 23nd and December 31st.
  • As to how much you need to give, the minimum is $10. But if you want to make someone's Christmas by dumping $50 worth of games or more on them, that's cool too! But remember: this is about spirit and community

Also please note that this thread is for those who intend to FULLY participate in the event. There have been issues in past years where people have joined only to back out at the last second without notice. It's okay to back out if you realize you won't be able to participate, but please, please give me notice so I can make the proper adjustments.

Thanks for joining!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Who's on board?

VGC username Steam ID Steam Wishlist GOG ID GOG Wishlist GOG/Steam/Both
Conina Conina Yes Conina Yes Both
Captain_Yuri Supp Yes - - Steam
Darwinianevolution DarwinianEvo Yes - - Steam
Bandorr Bandorr Yes - - Steam
Rhonin the wizard Rhonin the wizard Yes - - Steam
Raven Raven Yes - - Steam
vivster The Viv Yes - - Steam
Bofferbrauer2 Bofferbrauer Yes Bofferbrauer Yes Both
Mummelmann Mummelmann Yes - - Steam
Cerebralbore101 - - Cerebralbore101 Yes GOG
TruckOSaurus TruckOSaurus Yes - - Steam
forest-spirit forest_spirit Yes forestspirit Yes Both
CladInShadows Distance Ed Yes jdrover Yes Both

Last edited by JEMC - on 16 December 2020

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I'm in again.

https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/Conina/#sort=order

https://www.gog.com/u/Conina/wishlist

Thank you for joining!

You're a good man for keeping this going, JEMC. Please count me in! I'll post my info later in the week, if that's okay?

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

You're a good man for keeping this going, JEMC. Please count me in! I'll post my info later in the week, if that's okay?

Good traditions like this one should be kept alive.

You're more than welcome to join whenever you can.

Me

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cumtastic/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

To reiterate an earlier important complication; where is even the point now that I can't gift Rocket League anymore?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Now you can gift something better

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Glad we're doing this another year. Count me in.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067365770/

Last edited by Darwinianevolution - on 02 December 2020

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.