Mate you really went full sherlock here lmao 

Good job, he was such an annoying troll 

Around the Network
Hiku said:

This was raw af, bravo to the staff team 

Last edited by MasonADC - on 28 November 2020

Imaginedvl said:
RolStoppable said:

Framing an Xbox console as competition in Spain comes across as incredibly desperate.

I have to agree with that :)

There is no way the Xbox Series X|S took any sales away from Sony in Spain (and probably in the rest of Europe too). 
I would love to see this happen, but there are not there yet.

The Switch just killed it, let's just face it.

Also, da fuck is a Desktop Console? Did I miss a memo or something?

For what is worth, assuming the person who said it is Spanish, that might be an awkward translation from "consola de sobremesa"; which is very often used to differentiate them from "portátiles" (ie handhelds: Game Boy, PSP, DS, etc)

Farsala said:

It is strange that the PSP is the top selling console at launch in Spain by such a large margin. I wonder if in the end it was higher or lower than other consoles.

Spain is a huge "PlayStation" country, to the point where it often gets used as a synonym for videogames in general by some older people (not too unlike how "nintendo" is used in other countries). I am pretty sure even the PS Vita sold decently in Spain, though that might be my own personal anecdotal evidence.

Thanks and congrats to Hiku. Switch is selling Very well and done great at launch as well, but not really on-topic.

About MS being much lower, well unless we have Full spread of consoles on ALL markets they probably had some others priorities to meet.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

The online waiting times for the PS5 are extreme in France, Spain, UK and Germany. The new controller and launch titles are great, especially Demon Souls, Astros Playroom and the new Spiderman. Strong sales for spain :)