By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 Biggest Console Launch In History!

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-11-25-ps5-is-biggest-console-launch-in-history

Congrats to Sony - they really knocked it out of the park with the PS5!

Hopefully they can keep up with demand so we can all get one soon

Around the Network

Not drunk but on percocet, so about the same thing. Read that so differently. My bad lol

⚠️ WARNED: Trolling

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 26 November 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Yes if the aim was the make the largest and ugliest most cumbersome console to store then yes congrats!

Seriously what is the point of this topic? Your title and OP don't correlate very much.

Man the saltiness!  You really need to get that sand out of your vagina - it's really not good for you!

⚠️ WARNED: Flaming

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 26 November 2020

Got my PS5 yesterday, enjoying Demon Souls so far. Might pick up Spiderman Miles Morales, 2021 is going to be a good year for PlayStation.

Best console ever. Dat smooth BC with PS4 games and the most sexy Demons Souls. I have had dreams less good!!

Around the Network

Plan to get one next year. Sony seemingly hit this one out of the park.

Loving every moment so far. Loved astro bot. Enjoyed Godfall for what it was. In love with demon souls. Love the controller. Love the Activity cards (what a game changer). Love how fast and smooth everything is.

The console and what it comes with as a whole makes it probably one of the best consoles drive it's more than just a graphics upgrade, but a ton of quality of life upgrades, audio upgrades and immersion updates.

As expected.
I'm very tempted to get one myself, even it being as ridicously expensive as it is here.

Maybe next summer, had one pre-ordered but spent way too much money this year.