By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors review thread. 80 Opencritic 79 Metacritic

I’m skiping this game. I do not understand Why Nintendo chose to tell the background story of BotW via a DW type game. I don’t understand.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
curl-6 said:

BOTW on Wii U could lock to an almost flatline 20fps in demanding scenes, including not only almost any built up or heavily vegetated area, but also combat with larger mobs. It was never unplayable but in my experience having played over 100 hours of BOTW on Wii U and about 3 hours of Age of Calamity, the latter runs smoother.

3 hours might not be enough to have gotten a certain character that makes frames drop drastically.

I play BOTW on both switch and Wii U for hundreds of hours. They run better than AoC. Having said that, I'm having a lot of fun with AoC, I found the game way better than expected.

Stellar_Fungk said:

I’m skiping this game. I do not understand Why Nintendo chose to tell the background story of BotW via a DW type game. I don’t understand.

Try the demo at least, it may sounds weird, but the gameplay style of a DW battlefield fits really well with the event of the story.

Stellar_Fungk said:

If it helps any, they kinda didn't?

I'm enjoying myself a lot so far, but I am only a few hours in. I've only encountered 3 out of 4 champions.