By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which Games of this Generation are you playing on PS5 (again) ?

Which PS4-Games you want to play on PS5 ?

Ghost of Tsushima 8 38.10%

The Last of Us 2 & God of War 5 23.81%

Detroit Become Human 0 0%

Death Stranding 0 0%

The Last Guardian 2 9.52%

Horizon Zero Dawn 1 4.76%

Days Gone 1 4.76%

Bloodborne 0 0%

Final Fantasy 7 Remake or Persona 5 1 4.76%

other games 3 14.29%

Total:21

Which PS4-Games you want to play (again) on PlayStation 5, guys? We saw many Highlights in the last years.

I play The Last of Us 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding and Detroit Become Human on PlayStation 5(in the first months), with the complete new Demon Souls Remake and Spiderman-Game. Kenia, Gran Turismo 7 and Ratchet & Clank coming in the first 2021-months, right? I need more time *-*

And some games such as Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone and the new God of War have 60 FPS on PS5. By the way: In case someone doesn't already know: For all PlayStation 5 owners with PS+, ca. 20 games will be free - in the next months. Strong Games like Persona 5(the best JRPG of this Generation), Uncharted 4, God of War, The Last of Us 1, the emotional "The Last Guardian"-Game, Bloodborne ect =)

And which PS4-Highlights do you want to play on PS5 ? Again or for the first time? Am looking forward to your answers.

ps. I wrote down 25 games in a list, but unfortunately I can only include 10 games in the poll

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 21 November 2020

Around the Network

I read, some PS4-games from the last years will also use the Dualsense feature in future :)

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 21 November 2020

Yakuza Like a Dragon PS4 version, great JRPG

Final Fantasy 7 when it gets a next gen update

I am halfway in Ghost and with a couple days before I got my PS5 I'll continue there. Also interested to revisit Days Gone that I've only played for a couple hours.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network
Ryotsu said:

Yakuza Like a Dragon PS4 version, great JRPG

Great to hear :) Yakuza-Games are always awesome, i find =)

MasonADC said:

Final Fantasy 7 when it gets a next gen update

Maybe in the first 2021-quarter. Some other Games like Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us 2, Days Gone and God of War have a update now, i hear.

elazz said:

I am halfway in Ghost and with a couple days before I got my PS5 I'll continue there. Also interested to revisit Days Gone that I've only played for a couple hours.

Wish you fun, fantastic Games and it looks impressive =) @Ghost of Tsushima

I had not finished the last of us 2 yet so will continue on ps5 next year, or start over. (Probably better, I have no clue anymore where I was)
I haven't played Ghost of Tsushima yet, that's a candidate.

The last guardian is the only one I would actually replay, the others I have played plenty already or no interest in.

I've been playing Wreckfesf this week. Played a little bit of Just Cause 3 as well.

I want to Play The Last of Us Part II again, but I am holding out for a patch, or PS5 Remaster, hopefully sooner than later.

Then of course, I am going to be enjoying all of my PSVR titles, as soon as my Camera Adaptor arrives. Excited to try out Blood and Truth and Firewall Zero Hour with the new PS5 Patches. I will also be getting back to Gran Turismo Sport VR and Beat Saber once the Adaptor arrives as well.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I plan on starting a lot of my backlog games from PS4 using my PS5. I'm still playing through Demon's Souls as of right now but I may start Ghost of Tsushima back up (probably in January as I'll be busy with Cyberpunk 2077).

Gonna play Spider-Man again. and eventually gonna pick up Ghost of Tsushima