By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which Games of this Generation are you playing on PS5 (again) ?

Which PS4-Games you want to play on PS5 ?

Ghost of Tsushima 8 38.10%

The Last of Us 2 & God of War 5 23.81%

Detroit Become Human 0 0%

Death Stranding 0 0%

The Last Guardian 2 9.52%

Horizon Zero Dawn 1 4.76%

Days Gone 1 4.76%

Bloodborne 0 0%

Final Fantasy 7 Remake or Persona 5 1 4.76%

other games 3 14.29%

Total:21

Spiderman currently. Continuing on from where I stopped on PS4 for my first playthough. So far its up there with the top open world games I like. Action, pacing, good story and well portrayed characters from the Spiderman universe (Ultimate).

Going to pick up and play Miles Moreales soon. Just have too many games to play atm.

Around the Network

Minecraft & P5R, since I’ve never owned ps4 Pro which plays these games at native 4K

NobleTeam360 said:

I plan on starting a lot of my backlog games from PS4 using my PS5. I'm still playing through Demon's Souls as of right now but I may start Ghost of Tsushima back up (probably in January as I'll be busy with Cyberpunk 2077).

Demon Souls and Ghost of Tsushima, 2 strong Games at the start : ) Have fun = )

melbye said:

Gonna play Spider-Man again. and eventually gonna pick up Ghost of Tsushima

Sounds good.

hinch said:

Spiderman currently. Continuing on from where I stopped on PS4 for my first playthough. So far its up there with the top open world games I like. Action, pacing, good story and well portrayed characters from the Spiderman universe (Ultimate).

Going to pick up and play Miles Moreales soon. Just have too many games to play atm.

Funny is: I dont like the Spiderman-Movies, but the new Games are awesome. Gameplay, Graphic, Atmosphere - i like it.

B6a6es said:

Minecraft & P5R, since I’ve never owned ps4 Pro which plays these games at native 4K

Then my tip is: The Last of Us 2, Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding, God of War, Days Gone, Spiderman. These games make a particularly strong impression if you only had a normal PS4 :)