By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Celebrating 10 YEARS of VGC's Greatest Games Event!!

Wow, seeing all the names in those lists really took me back. Actually, it's been 7 years and this website (in terms of its most 'stable' userbase I mean) hasn't changed that much. I value that.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network
Zisbest said:
Wow, seeing all the names in those lists really took me back. Actually, it's been 7 years and this website (in terms of its most 'stable' userbase I mean) hasn't changed that much. I value that.

Aside the recent overhaul and few modifications the forum interfaces had. Most people I know from more than 4 years ago are still kicking. Though most attitudes haven't changed, this is nowhere near something like what happened to Era sites lol.

Gotta appreciate the consistency !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Glad to be a member of the #7 club. Brilliant work with this list, so much effort must have gone into it!... at least two of my games got in the top 20.

Thank you for the phenomenal work you put into making this thread. Truly impressive stuff. I love you guys!*Kisses vgchartz*Uh... Maybe kinda got carried away, there. But I'm sincerely impressed. Thank you.

Twitter: @d21lewis