By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your sexual orientation?

S.Peelman said:
Straight.

But I suck at it though. I mean, not in the sense that I secretly date men, but in the sense that I don't date women because I'm socially.. awkward? Not really the right word. Clumsy perhaps. Yeah. It's a big problem.

I know that feeling man. I take to courtship like a stegosaurus to figure skating. Figuring out what to say and then saying it with exactly the right tone, facial expression, etc is just so impossibly complicated.

Around the Network

Str8 m8

S.Peelman said:
Straight.

But I suck at it though. I mean, not in the sense that I secretly date men, but in the sense that I don't date women because I'm socially.. awkward? Not really the right word. Clumsy perhaps. Yeah. It's a big problem.

the story of my life man 😂
date without taking things too seriously, it takes a while but comes more naturally later on

straight

sex is overrated btw, I don't understand why it's so important in this modern world, why do people's lives have to revolve around sex, why does it have to be main topic everywhere, music, media, movies... there are better, long term things to invest our time on, but well, it triggers almost every human being since hormones is some of the very few things we all have in common, and the media use it to make their things appealing --D sex included=money

Last edited by dark_gh0st_b0y - on 21 October 2020

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

curl-6 said:
S.Peelman said:
Straight.

I know that feeling man. I take to courtship like a stegosaurus to figure skating. Figuring out what to say and then saying it with exactly the right tone, facial expression, etc is just so impossibly complicated.

I'm with you both on this. Also, sometimes it's hard for me to read the intentions of people, which only makes it more difficult to react or answer accordingly. And that's when opportunities of having sex or more meaningful relationships fly away.

OT, I'm bi, but more straight than gay.

I'm mostly a lurker now.

DPsx7 said:
Nautilus said:

Lol, no I'm not complaining. I work and play games. Never been asked, never tried or gave much thought to it really. Where's the choice for undecided or unoriented?

Don't sweat it, I was just joking!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, you're not going to get results representative of the actual population from a forum like this. As you can tell from the replies so far, we do have an unusually large number of bi and gay people here on VGC. Most countries that have done scientific studies and surveys have have found that 5% or less of their population openly identifies as gay, lesbian, or bi, but on this thread we're currently sitting at 18 straight, 8 bi, and 7 gay by my count, way, way higher than 5% LGB.

Yeah I'm actually impressed to see so many gay/bi folks here. I usually think everybody is straight by default and didn't expect that half of replies here would tell otherwise 

Straight, but unlike most idiots, the idea of kissing other dudes doesn't gross me out (though it also does jack all either).

Ka-pi96 said:
Straight.

Penises are gross and disgusting!

But objectively speaking, you have to agree a vagina is way grosser than a penis.

Signature goes here!

Straight as straight can be

Definitely gay.

Tho i understand the beauty and appeal of a female body and i’m not grossed out by their Genitals like some gays are.