By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How much water do you drink every day?

I have always had problems drinking the recommended amount of water. Maybe it is because my meals usually have a decent amount of water. Either way I can't seem to bring myself to drink more than 3 cups a day. Sometimes I drink less, last Saturday I went the entire day without drinking a single thing. The only time when I can drink a decent amount is when I go to the gym and feel the intense need for water. Due to going to the gym, I am a decent sized person so I figure I would need more water...

I am curious about others drinking habits. So how much do you drink?

Around the Network

About 3 to 4 liters a day

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

In summer plenty, mostly while cycling. Currently, none or rather mixed with coffee and tea. I guess 5 mugs a day together and then I'm up at 5 because I have to pee again. Fun getting older!

I don't count it, I think it strongly varies from day to day.

Generally I drink quite a lot though (perhaps even a bit too much sometimes). Especially when I'm at home studying, since I have three refillable water bottles and I just keep drinking the whole time. I've noticed that I go up to three refills a day (in summer), so that would be up to 6 litres.

On average, I'd guess I drink 2 to 4 litres, but I really have no idea.

I try to drink as much as possible. If i don't i get a headache the next day

Around the Network

around 2-4 decent sized glasses of water (varies), along with atleast few cups of coffee.

I probably dont drink the recammended amounts of water either.

melbye said:
I try to drink as much as possible. If i don't i get a headache the next day

I've actually noticed this sort of thing too.
Like if I have a day were I basically only drink coffee (too little water), it'll lead to a headache that day or the next.

Maybe its just, me over thinking it, but I suspect heavily that there actually is some sort of degree of link between "drink to little water get headache".
I try to always make sure to get a few glasses at the very least.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 18 October 2020

DonFerrari said:

same here !

"edit"  before i was drinking 3 glass a days, for fix that and i just have buy 2 liters bottle, and when at house bring that everywhere i go for while in front on me and force me to drink every little and now i do that naturally.

Last edited by Saeko - on 16 October 2020

It depends on the season and how active/inactive I am. I have it all backward though; on more active days I often drink less since I forget to drink. I'd say my average is somewhere around 2-2,5 liters per day.

DonFerrari said:

That (4 liters) is about how much I drink in a single week, maybe a bit more.

If you count tea, which you should, then plenty. I'll also drink plain water but less than tea. You shouldn't count coffee though.