By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How much water do you drink every day?

Hydro homies?

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
S.Peelman said:
If you count tea, which you should, then plenty. I'll also drink plain water but less than tea. You shouldn't count coffee though.

Why count 1 gross poop coloured liquid and not another?

Tea's not gross.

But more seriously, tea is basically just warm water, which is even better than cold water because it gets absorbed into your body more easily, while the ingredients of coffee are actually hindering your absorbance of the water that's in it. Coffee is basically negative, because it takes water away; it dehydrates. This is also why fancy restaurants, or really any self-respecting one in the Mediterranean, provides you with a glass of plain water on the side if you order a cup of coffee.

Farsala said:
DonFerrari said:
About 3 to 4 liters a day

That (4 liters) is about how much I drink in a single week, maybe a bit more.

Well besides health concerns my doctor demands I take that amount also to help water flow so I don't accumulate (water retention) it and damp my physical look.

Another professional gave a very good tip. The amount of water you need to take is one that every time you go do pee after the first one after waking up the urine should be transparent, if it isn't them you aren't taking enough water.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Ka-pi96 said:
S.Peelman said:

Tea's not gross.

But more seriously, tea is basically just warm water, which is even better than cold water because it gets absorbed into your body more easily, while the ingredients of coffee are actually hindering your absorbance of the water in it. Coffee is basically negative, because it takes water away. This is also why fancy restaurants, or really self-respecting one in the Mediterranean, provides you with a glass of plain water on the side if you order a cup of coffee.

It most definitely is gross! And I say that as a British person :O

Self-respecting restaurants (especially in the Med) should be giving you a glass of wine!

Heh, well I can't argue with that.

1-1.5lt daily, give or take. Mostly during evening hours.
I used to drink much more but I cut it back ever since I stopped excercising due to a herniated disc.
Im a coffee machine now.

Around the Network

Somewhere between 4-6 liters a day.

I constantly drink about 1.5 to 2 liter water a day. Water (without carbonic acid) is my most favourite drink since I'm a 10-year-old. I drink ionized water for about 11 years now.

Never enough that's for sure.

1-2 liters. I buy 20 bottles of Kroger sparkling water every 2 weeks. I usually drink 1 a day but sometimes 2. I only drink. Water,V8 and milk.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around a gallon, during Marathon, Ragnar, Iron Man season I'm closer to 1.5 gallons