By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official VGChartz Smash Ultimate Tournament Round 1!

Tagged games:

Ultrashroomz said:
@GoOnKid

We can play in a few minutes if you can, I need to eat first.

That's funny, I was just having dinner myself. I'm online now and created an arena, the ID is 0C7DV

Around the Network

Wanna go to Small BF?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Wanna go to Small BF?

Yes. Shall we?

I am no match at all. Congratulations! Ultrahroomz 3 - 0 GoOnKid (as expected)

I saved the replays of the first two matches but accidentally skipped the third. Will try to upload them later.

ggs

@JWeinCom won my set 3-0

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Sadly I cannot convert the replays into videos because I don't own the Joker DLC.

Mkay. So I think we're waiting on two matches now? Got till 11:59 EST tomorrow folks.

@SanAndreasX : Would you be able to play today? I'm relatively open.

Signature goes here!

Welp! Time for Round 3!

Been a little busy this week, so sorry if I wasn't as on top of things. Here's the bracket as it stands

Winners Bracket

Round 1                                                   Round 2

RobX(1)

vs         ------------------------------------------  Rob X (1)

TruckO (8)

________________________________             vs            -----------------------------------Rob X (1)

SanAndreaX (2) (1368-5461-1518)

vs       -------------------------------------------  Super Mario 28 (7)

SuperMario28(7) (4262-2718-3900)

___________________________________________________________             vs

UltraShroomz (3) (0731-6937-5596)

vs     -------------------------------------------- mZuzek (6)

mZuzek (6) (5758-2421-1219)

_______________________________            vs.    ----------------------------mZuzek (6)

JWeincom (4) (3347-1672-8217)

vs     ------------------------------------------- JWeincom (4)

GoOnKid (5)

Loser's Bracket

SanAndreasX (2)

vs ---------------------------------------Truck(8)

TruckOSaurus (8)                                vs

JWeincom (5)

UltraShroomz (3)

vs------------------------------------Ultrashroomz 3

GoOnKid (5)                                       vs

Supermario28

@mZuzek @Ultrashroomz @Supermario28 @TruckOSaurus @robx

And, for those who find that hard to read (I'll try to find time to make something more appealing).

Winners Finals

mZuzek

vs

RobX

Loser's Semifinals

JWeincom v. TruckOSaurus

and 

UltraShroomz v. Supermario 28

You have till 11:59 PM on Wednesday to finish matches!