By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official VGChartz Smash Ultimate Tournament Round 1!

Tagged games:

TruckOSaurus said:

@SanAndreasX : Would you be able to play today? I'm relatively open.

Generally any time between 4:00PM EST and 2:00AM EST works for me. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to find another time to squeeze in some smash.

Around the Network

@Ultrashroomz Hi!

I'm usually available from 7pm to 12pm in Switzerland (GMT+2) which is end of mornig/early afternoon in the US.

I'll be working from home a lot more these next few weeks so if necessary  I could take 30 minutes of my worktime to play.

I'd rather not play during my worktime but if there is no other option for the matches to be played, that can be one solution.

JWeinCom said:
TruckOSaurus said:

@SanAndreasX : Would you be able to play today? I'm relatively open.

Generally any time between 4:00PM EST and 2:00AM EST works for me. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll try to find another time to squeeze in some smash.

That should work for me. I'll message you in this thread tonight when I can get on.

Signature goes here!

@mZuzek well time to smash! 8 hours from this post would be good for me.

TruckOSaurus said:
JWeinCom said:

That should work for me. I'll message you in this thread tonight when I can get on.

I can make it tonight if it's absolutely necessary, but tomorrow would be a bit better if possible. 

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
RobDX said:
@mZuzek well time to smash! 8 hours from this post would be good for me.

That's a good time for me too, see you then I guess. Best of 5, right?

I can be online in exactly 45 minutes. Can you make it? Yeah best of 5 would be good.

mZuzek said:
RobDX said:

I can be online in exactly 45 minutes. Can you make it? Yeah best of 5 would be good.

Sure thing.

I'm online now

mZuzek said:
RobDX said:

I'm online now

Me too.

Room: GB6PX / password 43

Hmmm. Doesn't let me join

mZuzek said:
RobDX said:

Hmmm. Doesn't let me join

Oh yeah, been there before. This happens often when I host, for whatever reason. Can you make a room?

ID MTVJ5 password 43

mZuzek said:
RobDX said:

ID MTVJ5 password 43

MTV!!

Wanna start on Small Battlefield?

Lol yeah