Saturn 4 4.04%

Dreamcast 17 17.17%

Xbox 2 2.02%

Xbox 360 46 46.46%

Xbox One 1 1.01%

Turbografx-16 0 0%

Other 2 2.02%

Total:99

What do you think is the best gaming console not by Sony or Nintendo, and what makes it worthy of that title in your opinion?

Around the Network

I suppose I'd have to vote for the X360 tho I have a soft spot for the Genesis.
Reason is just because the game library is great. Its the best game library a Microsoft console has had so far.

Genesis,Saturn,Dreamcast and TG16 and then Xbox 360.

Genesis paved the way for Sony.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

FM Towns Marty is pretty good

@QUAKECore89

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Dreamcast easy. Better console than a lot of Nintendo and Sony’s consoles as well. The quality of it’s games weren’t why it failed; SoulCalibur for example is still the best fighting game ever made.

If you’d ignore personal opinions though the Atari 2600 should be mentioned simply due to its monumental importance to the industry.

Around the Network

That would be Saturn because the gem games i loved so much such as Panzer Dragoon Saga, The Legend of Oasis, Shining Force III and many more niche JRPG games, then the Dreamcast, which Sega's last console got the great games like Jet Set/Grind Radio, Spawn, Grandia 2 and Skies of Arcadia.

Ultrashroomz said:
FM Towns Marty is pretty good

@QUAKECore89

Oh please...

I love the Dreamcast but let’s be real the 360 was doing shit that took other consoles years to adapt. A true pioneer for MP gaming on console.

I'm not a fan of Xbox but I think it's pretty clear the answer here is the X360. That's Xbox legacy right there, definitely one of the best consoles ever.

Easy answer.

The OG Xbox. It had tons of great games and popularized new ways to play. 360 had some of the goods from OG Xbox but it also had a lot of bad.