By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5's First Year Games Lineup Looks Amazing!

eva01beserk said:
The godfall news really put me off. It was not a game I was super hyped about anyways. But its launch so there wasent many options. After the always online requirement for a single player game, its an instant no buy from me.

Wait, it's singleplayer? I thought it, like Borderlands, was co-op online only. I mean, I don't want the game either way, but that certainly doesn't help.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
eva01beserk said:
The godfall news really put me off. It was not a game I was super hyped about anyways. But its launch so there wasent many options. After the always online requirement for a single player game, its an instant no buy from me.

Wait, it's singleplayer? I thought it, like Borderlands, was co-op online only. I mean, I don't want the game either way, but that certainly doesn't help.

It is. Its gona be like Diablo 3 now. That upset me a lot as well. 

*also I meant I wasnt* super hyped for it. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

I think its the best non Nintendo launch..except maybe the Dreamcast. I never owned a Sega system so I can't speak for them, but I remember being impressed by the launch lineup and hype at the time. As far as launches, I thought the SNES, Wii, and Switch were all better launches and even though the Nintendo 64 only had 2 games, Mario 64 was so iconic, that I can't see the launch of the PS5 being better despite a more varied lineup.

People need to raise their standards a bit higher. This is an abysmal launch imho. People should be on twitter giving Sony Ceo a hard time about it.

Looks stale. All of gaming has become stale.

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network
chakkra said:

People need to raise their standards a bit higher. This is an abysmal launch imho. People should be on twitter giving Sony Ceo a hard time about it.

Please, do elaborate on why this is an abysmal launch period. I'm genuinely curious. 

Zoombael said:
Looks stale. All of gaming has become stale.

Alright cool. If the entire medium is stale and boring you, you're free to go away now. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
chakkra said:

Please, do elaborate on why this is an abysmal launch period. I'm genuinely curious. 

What is there to elaborate on? I look at it and see nothing that interests me, simple as that.

chakkra said:
Runa216 said:

What is there to elaborate on? I look at it and see nothing that interests me, simple as that.

What do you like, then? What are your favourite games? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Bandorr said:
chakkra said:

There are several huge steps between "I see nothing that interests me" and "This is an abysmal launch imho. People should be on twitter giving Sony Ceo a hard time about it."

Even the "abysmal" part would be a couple steps difference. But you went further with suggesting people harrass someone.

"I don't like it" is a subjective opinion. "This is an abysmal launch" is an objective opinion. Suggesting a further step that people (not just you) should harass someone because of it.

This was from another thread where the polar opposite was first introduced.  

All's fair in love and war.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

So much salt here at nintendochartz, the launch lineup is very impressive by any account, easily the best launch lineup for any ps console ever.