By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 16 (2008) Mario Kart always ???

In the civilized world, weeks end on sundays.

OK, better add an

Around the Network

could be, but I really like dates more than weeks :P

''Hadouken!''

Ajax said:
when you talk about weeks without stating dates I never know excactly what timeframe it's about... is week 16 ending the 19th?

It's always the week just before the begin of the thread, so the last week, because it's the first week of the thread week 16.

When you see the news, it's more simple, because news of week 16 are posted in week 17.

so these weeks are not synchrome with the 'normal' charts? cause these weeks end including sunday, and the other charts end including saturday, like the newest chart ending on last saturday the 19th.. so in what week are we at the moment 17 or 18?

''Hadouken!''

ok, if i'm right we are now in week 17, so week 16 ended last sunday the 20th, then why is this topic created the 19th when week 16 was not ended yet?..... 0_o... it would make more sense if we would be in week 18 right now..

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
Ajax said:
so these weeks are not synchrome with the 'normal' charts? cause these weeks end including sunday, and the other charts end including saturday, like the newest chart ending on last saturday the 19th.. so in what week are we at the moment 17 or 18?

Actually, we are in week 17.

For me in France, a week begin monday and ended Sunday. If the end of the week in other countries is saturday (uk for exemple) or thursday (Netherlands), it's not a problem for me, because the charts in this thread are those of the week 16 in all countries.

The thread begin friday or saturday, because the charts from Netherlands are available friday or saturday, and because the end of the week in Netherlands (thursday, i said before). 

being in week 17 now makes no sense, cause that would mean week 16 ended last sunday the 20th but this topic is created saturday the 19th.. 0_o end in the Netherlands the week also ends on sunday

''Hadouken!''

ok, so somehow weeks stats are released before the week is over, because in some countries the 'gaming-weeks' run differently.. that must be it , almost all official weeks in europe end sunday..

''Hadouken!''

OMG guys, you haven't read the New York Times lately. The Nintendo Wii doesn't sell games....

Your fake numbers attempting to fool us, are insulting to our intelligence as avid new readers and fans of the New York Times.

Who cares about the facts.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Ajax said:
ok, so somehow weeks stats are released before the week is over, because in some countries the 'gaming-weeks' run differently.. that must be it , almost all official weeks in europe end sunday..

Apparantly not.

In france, a week ended sunday. In uk saturday, in Netherlands thursday, in germany sunday. Certainly sunday in the others countries.