By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Did you call it a shmup?

It's shoot em up not shmup 9 40.91%

It's not bullet hell it's bullet heaven! 2 9.09%

Bang bang pull my bullet trigger! 11 50.00%

Total:22

This is me playing my favorite stage check it out I dance with the ship something you don't see with Shmup players usually unless they are very strong veterans. Watch me dance on my opponents freely, Also Leynos you should post more, Also This game I'm playing should be Xbox 360 exclusive forever it's the right thing. because unlike cave going to switch with deathsmiles and Mushihimesama this belongs in Xbox feels Xbox , memories of Xbox. I'm top 9 World wide on this game and Xbox shmuppers destroy Switch Shmuppers :O

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

I had Raiden Trad on SNES. It was very cool to play with friends.

I have a Youtube channel... A Twitter, and... Yeah.

I have a strange admiration for shmups. Played a crap ton of them during the NES generation but ever since the MegaDrive, only shmups I get to play once in a while are Gradius/Salamander/Nemesis and Touhou Project.

Lovely and exciting genre but it's intimidating and a bit frustrating on higher difficulty levels. I have to be in a very specific mindset before I can play and really enjoy them.

Last edited by Kyuu - on 30 August 2021

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

I had Raiden Trad on SNES. It was very cool to play with friends.

Kyuu said:

I have a strange admiration for shmups. Played a crap ton of them during the NES generation but ever since the MegaDrive, only shmups I get to play once in a while are Gradius/Salamander/Nemesis and Touhou Project.

Lovely and exciting genre but it's intimidating and a bit frustrating on higher difficulty levels. I have to be in a very specific mindset before I can play and really enjoy them.

Both of you guys should try the newer gen Shmups see what you guys think?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I bought espgaluda 2 on switch at launch but didn't play it so here is me playing it for first time get it.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 20 September 2021

Around the Network

I got Cotton Saturn Tribute with Guardian Force. Seems to have some input lag issues but there is a full Saturn emulator in this.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

I got Cotton Saturn Tribute with Guardian Force. Seems to have some input lag issues but there is a full Saturn emulator in this.

Nice.

Greylancer is out on PS4/Switch

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

dx11332sega said:

I bought espgaluda 2 on switch at launch but didn't play it so here is me playing it for first time get it.

I've never played that game, but the music is fantastic.

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
dx11332sega said:

I've never played that game, but the music is fantastic.

It is :) , It's a 20 dollar game.