By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo discord I tried specific genre recommending

So in other words Nintendo fans prefer genres Nintendo makes. Shocking...

Around the Network

This is extremely relatable

I'm in a Nintendo BR discord, and most of users are exactly like you said. I think my server was formed with the efforts of Nintendo brazillian youtubers, and their crowd is mostly teens and young adults, most of them either have pretty small wages or don't have a paid job at all

Most popular sub-servers are the ones dedicated to multiplayer games, with Animal Crossing, Fornite and Smash being by far the most actives, but Splatoon plays are also moderately active. AAA evergreens such as Mario Kart 8, BOTW and Pokemon are owned by pretty much everyone who buy a Switch. Most popular indies are metroidvanias and platforms Hollow Knight, Ori, Celeste and so on

Playing Animal Crossing I discovered many parents who plays with their children, and also wives who usually dont play games, but enjoy IPs like Mario Kart, Animal Crossing and Just Dance

Edit: also, teens and kids seems to favour multiplayer, older crowd plays multiplayer too, but they do play mostly single player