By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Microsoft about to announce the purchase of Sega?

After the Bethesda acquisition, anything is possible. 

Last edited by yvanjean - on 23 September 2020

Around the Network

Not a chance. I don't see Sega/Atlus going to MS. They will probably stick with the Japanese with Nintendo or Sony if that was the case.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

yvanjean said:

That can be interpreted as she doesn't want anyone to see what she has there. X meaning "no".

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I don't think so.

But if they are... Holy cow, that would be insane.

Around the Network

When as blue ever been a controller launch color; especially calling Shock Blue?!?

LOL all this aside ... that shock blue controller is pretty cool. I want one!

Hmmm...that's interesting. I'm still not so sure about an acquisition. A partnership I could see. They really trying to get games like Persona and stuff on the XBox. I didn't think the core Xbox gamer really cared about Japanese games like that.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

we know in 14 hours

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Rafie said:
Hmmm...that's interesting. I'm still not so sure about an acquisition. A partnership I could see. They really trying to get games like Persona and stuff on the XBox. I didn't think the core Xbox gamer really cared about Japanese games like that.

Bringing the Yakuza franchise to Game Pass and how popular it was with Xbox gamers was a shock to Sega. Recently Xbox and Sega have renewed their partnership, I think you're right about this being the forthcoming of a new partnership between the two companies. 

No. SEGA is a brand merged with Sammy. Sammy runs hotels across the world. They run arcades and manufacture pachinko machines. SEGA is inseparable from Sammy.

Btw have you ever used a paint tool? Move the dropper over a few pixels and it's a different blue.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!