By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Section 8 (the secret forums)

Munkeh111 said:
cool48 said:
^^This is not the only hidden forum.

There are hundreds of thousands you just need to know how to find them.

Isn't that a bit of an exaggeration

Not at all.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/board.php?id=999999999999999999 Just don't post there as Section 8 could be in trouble if you do.

Around the Network

Am I in the Twilight Zone??? Again???

:S

Thanks for the invitation...

Are we safe from leo j???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
cool48 said:
Munkeh111 said:
cool48 said:

Not at all.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/board.php?id=999999999999999999

we should migrate there!

^^^^ he can find out if he checks our profiles and clicks the link to here, lets just hope nobody does that...and welcome to the zone

cool48 said:
Munkeh111 said:
cool48 said:

Not at all.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/board.php?id=999999999999999999 

DO NOT POST THERE as expansion endangers all of the sections accability

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

You can find the post, but not the section, muahaha, oh wait, maybe we sould edit any mention of it...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Edit: nevermind

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

I feel like wearing a tinfoil hat and going "Wooooooooooooooooo!"
Cloak & Dagger FTW!!
Seriously guys, nice idea, many threads get riddled with fire and brimstone spewed forth by the very newest of volcanoes sometimes.
So there's a 1000 post mandatory req to get an invite? I think there were some similar ideas thrown around in a brainstorming a few months back, forums accessible only to senior members etc, it could lend more maturity (hopefully) to the threads in such forums and also spurr the newer members into more action/traffic which obvoiusly benefits the site!

i hope this will last cause sooner or later we're going to be exposed

Mummelmann said:
I feel like wearing a tinfoil hat and going "Wooooooooooooooooo!"
Cloak & Dagger FTW!!
Seriously guys, nice idea, many threads get riddled with fire and brimstone spewed forth by the very newest of volcanoes sometimes.
So there's a 1000 post mandatory req to get an invite? I think there were some similar ideas thrown around in a brainstorming a few months back, forums accessible only to senior members etc, it could lend more maturity (hopefully) to the threads in such forums and also spurr the newer members into more action/traffic which obvoiusly benefits the site!

I think it would need to be more like a moderator led forum.

1. Make it invite only.
2. Most anything goes except for obvious nasty bigotry (racism and all the rest of the stuff).
3. Members can only post a new thread  every three hours, or once/day, or something like that.
4. If you start some fanboy bullshit and you can't back it up, bye bye for awhile.
5. No whining. Forum membership is not a right it's a privilege.
6. Lock pointless threads.

But except for rule #1 I'd like to see some more of this type of atmosphere on the entire site. I believe it is in the process of happening so that's good. All the "private" or "secret" forum stuff just leads to accusations of elitism. It has to be handled carefully.