By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Section 8 (the secret forums)

^ You under estimate peoples stupidity. And it will keep most of those under 500 post out i'm sure.

Also they still won't know how to get to the actual forum area only the threads you posted in.

Here are the invite rules
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=24330

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

I can just see someone look at our profile and post in the Website forum "OH HAI GUISE! L@@K WHAT I FOUND!" and then the secrets out =[

I guess we could then move to board.php?id=1337

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

we'll see how it goes.

But if the MODs get on board they can just close that thread (the look what I found thread)

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

lmfao lol I thought I was gonna get ricked rolled again -_-

Is there any way we can get a special link from the forum? Just for those invitees, or is that too complicated to sort out? Also, can anyone access this if they go to section 8?

Around the Network

Right now anyone can access it if they know how. We will see about getting a members only link but right now you either have to type it, or use the link in your message.

Or the back button

Or bookmark it

ioi + 1

I am awakened to a whole new world. I hope I can handle the awesomeness. Why didn't I swallow the blue pill?

wow, im so scared

kenzomatic said:

Welcome to the secret forums things here are monitored, so forum rules apply. That said nothing here is shown on the front page, and there is no way to get here threw any links that are part of the site.

So if you are here you are a VIP (very informed person) So consider this a club of which you are now a member. Feel free to discuss anything such as:

- Off-topic + no title censoring & more mature discusion
- Site Gossip
- Information or help that you don't want to get flammed for.
- and more

Feel free to start a thread now that you are here discovery.

Note forum "8" is the only forum section you should post in if you whish to keep the ability to post here. Otherwise the glitch will be fixed.

SECTION 8 RULES
1 - What goes on in Section 8 stays in Section 8. (no posting links for outsiders)

wait so this is a glitch?

Sort of more of an oversight really

ioi + 1