By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Chadwick Boseman, ‘Black Panther’ Star, Dies at 43

Jesus Christ, man.

Can 2020 seriously just fuck off already?

R.I.P. Mr. Boseman

Around the Network

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 28 August 2020

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

First time I ever saw him was when he starred as Jackie Robinson in '42.' Being a baseball fan, I had high expectations for that film and it didn't disappoint. His performance, alongside Harrison Ford as Branch Rickey, was the highlight.

I knew then that he was a special talent. Imagine the smile I had on my face when I saw Civil War in theaters and saw him as Black Panther. I knew he was going to kill it.

That's just too young. RIP. No one should worry about BP2. That's not important. Lost a good actor and an even better person.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Very wholesome dude, in and outside the screen. RIP.
Knew him from 42 and adored him as Black Panther in the MCU. Always thought he was gonna have a long and very accomplished career, he just seemed aimed to great things in the entertainment business. Never knew he had cancer.

He'll be fondly remembered. 
Wakanda Forever!

Around the Network

Damn.

That's all I've got.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

RIP, sad times

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jesus christ RIP

I had no idea he was even in his 40's, literally thought he was in his early 30's at most. he was so young : (

Wow this was unexpected, just heard about this a couple of minutes ago. RIP :(

Proud to be a Californian.

I remember seeing a photo of him a while back where he was really skinny. Unnaturally skinny, I thought. I kind of figured back then that something was wrong, but hoped that wasn't the case.

To think he was working hard and grinding all while going through Stage 4 Colon Cancer.

That's beyond admirable.