By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wasteland 3 Review/Discussion Thread (86 meta)

Tagged games:

Really looking forward to playing this co-op tomorrow. The only thing better than a great RPG, is a great RPG you can play with your friends.

Around the Network

Moved to gaming discussion since I believe this is also coming to PS4/Steam/Mac.

JWeinCom said:
Moved to gaming discussion since I believe this is also coming to PS4/Steam/Mac.

Cool beans. I will add a PS4 MC link.

I think you can unlock this now if you change your console location setting. I'm doing some school work and then I will move to Australia and find out.

After playing Wasteland 2 on GamePass in 2018, I was highly anticipating this game. I happily bought it with no intentions of renting it on GamePass. The writing on Wasteland 2 was fantastic, so I expect 3 to stay true to form.

Around the Network

Games open on Xbox everywhere. Loading up now.

PS4 still at only three reviews.
Xbone has an 86 meta.
PC dropped to 85.

Looks like another great game for XGS. I hope they make a more traditional RPG for their next project.

I'm digging it so far. It's no Xcom but still a solid game, though.

Seems the reviews will settle around a mid-80's meta. What a success for inXile.

I've lost two party members so far. I am not save scumming like seemingly everyone else I know playing the game is lol.

Phenomenal game, hope they see good sales.

My party members came back. Must be a setting with difficulties or something. They can die in a battle but as soon as I visit a doctor and heal, they're back. I fought the Little Vegas guy instead of arresting him peacefully. It was an epic fight, he has a bad ass weapon.

Anyone know why the PS4 version is at 77 now? Strange that it is almost ten whole points below the others.