By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gotham Knights - Trailer & gameplay video

All in for Nightwing. Didn't expect to see much of the game, but from what was shown.. good stuff. Hyped!

Last edited by hinch - on 22 August 2020

Around the Network
Spoiler!
So they're following up on the Arkham Knight ending? I'm surprised. Wonder how they'll return it back to status quo
Last edited by JWeinCom - on 22 August 2020

My pee pee! So hard!!

Finally! It's been so long since we had a true batman game!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Lol, this is funny. I have been waiting a long time for this game, wanting another Batman game. But Batman is dead in this game :)

6x master league achiever in starcraft2

Beaten Sigrun on God of war mode

Beaten DOOM ultra-nightmare with NO endless ammo-rune, 2x super shotgun and no decoys on ps4 pro.

1-0 against Grubby in Wc3 frozen throne ladder!!

Around the Network

Its pre-alpha so it looks abit rought around the edges, but you can tell theres alot of potential in this.
The 2nd video with Mr Freeze, boss battle.... yes. Thats what sold it, for me.

Some of the combat on the way up, however didnt look all that great.
However give it a year or two, and I'm sure it ll look alot better.

Bike animations looked.... pretty meh,
Is it called a "cat-walk" when the bike goes on the back wheel and the front one goes in the air and you ride on, 1 wheel?
Anyways that looked all kinda wrong, with the bike she was on. It didnt look right on the road either.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 22 August 2020

Yeah Batman is dead.... of course.

Spoiler!
Because the ending of Arkham Knight didn't look staged at all.

So a better version of Gotham City Imposters? (if anyone remembers that thing, hell I barely do)

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Barozi said:
Spoiler!
Spoiler text.
Spoiler!

My guy. Duuuuuuuuuh. Just in case it wasnt clear that it was staged it is confirmed as much in Arkham Knight. I'm just interested on how they will do in regards to Bruce being outed. Hopefully its clever and nothing cheesy.

EDIT - I'm thinking they'll use scarecrows as a excuse; it was a illusion.

There are some comments here that are borderline spoilers that have been edited. Nothing that is egregious or seems intentional, but please always always err on the side of caution with potential spoilers.