By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

All these injuries! Damn! Hawks might get to Finals though, wow.

Around the Network

Well, the MRI results came back good for Giannis.
He's still listed doubtful for Game 5, but barring any serious setback, I don't see how he doesn't play.

Jesus Christ, how long does it take to look at a foul?!?
It's been 5 minutes! Let's go! Let's play ball!!!

Edit: And it's not even the 4th quarter! Give me a fucking break!!!

12 minutes away from Game 7 or the Suns going back to the Finals for the first time since 1993.

CP3 w/ the dagger!! Put a fork in it, gentlemen. This one's over.

Edit: And a bitch move by Patrick Beverly. Can dish it, but sure as hell can't take it. What a chicken-shit mother fucker.

Around the Network

Really genuinely happy for Chris Paul, finally getting to an NBA Finals. And what a game by him as well. Fantastic.

CP3 putting multiple daggers into the Clippers! There will be no seventh game! Suns came to wrap things up!

PAOerfulone said:

Edit: And a bitch move by Patrick Beverly. Can dish it, but sure as hell can't take it. What a chicken-shit mother fucker.

Wow, you really don't like Beverly. I don't like him too much either but you certainly had some strong words haha!

KLAMarine said:

CP3 putting multiple daggers into the Clippers! There will be no seventh game! Suns came to wrap things up!

PAOerfulone said:

Wow, you really don't like Beverly. I don't like him too much either but you certainly had some strong words haha!

Dude’s been talking trash and being a show-off the entire series, but the moment things aren’t going his way, he does THAT. Like I said, he can dish it, but he can’t take it. It’s a bitch move that crosses the line. Fuck him.

PAOerfulone said:
KLAMarine said:

Dude’s been talking trash and being a show-off the entire series, but the moment things aren’t going his way, he does THAT. Like I said, he can dish it, but he can’t take it. It’s a bitch move that crosses the line. Fuck him.

He's received a one-game ban for that shove on Paul. He'll serve it next year for the first game he's eligible to play in the regular season. Lol.

Looks like it’s going to be the Suns and the Bucks in the Finals.
Now the question is will Giannis be good to go for Game 1?