By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

Up 2-0. Halfway there.

Around the Network

The people who gotta vote for FMVP have a tough job this series. LeBron and AD been equally as dominant and valuable. LeBron 29/11/9 and AD 32/12/3 through 2 games. Both very efficient from the field as well as on the floor (combined 6TOV).

You can really see that AD want this championship and with those small forwards trying to guard him its not going to happen. LB with no TO with his stats is killing Miami. This really looks like it could be a 4 and done unless someone key on the Lakers get hurt.

Machiavellian said:
You can really see that AD want this championship and with those small forwards trying to guard him its not going to happen. LB with no TO with his stats is killing Miami. This really looks like it could be a 4 and done unless someone key on the Lakers get hurt.

If LeBron loses out on FMVP I won't even be mad. If AD this good he deserves it. LeBron gonna be a close 1b and 2nd for the award at worst 

Credit to the Heat for fighting to the end. But unfortunately for them, almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
Now the Lakers are 2 wins away from championship #17.

Around the Network

Can you please not spoil the result in the title of the thread?

KingJames said:
Machiavellian said:

If LeBron loses out on FMVP I won't even be mad. If AD this good he deserves it. LeBron gonna be a close 1b and 2nd for the award at worst 

If AD continue this type of Play, I probably would give it to him myself.  I believe LB is right alongside him and the Heat doesn't have an answer for either one but AD gets the edge only because this is his first championship run and he is bringing it.  I hate to deny LB the FMVP because his stat line and play also deserve note but I believe if they win this championship LB will be fine with that just as much.

Yeah, this series has SWEEP written all over it.

PAOerfulone said:
Yeah, this series has SWEEP written all over it.

Think so? Heat up 10 early.

They were up by more than 10 in Game 1, then they trailed by as 26 at the end of the 3rd and ended up losing by 18.

AD and LeBron are going to kick it to another gear, the short-handed Heat will run out of gas, and it'll be a commanding 3-0 lead for the Lakers.