By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2022 NBA Offseason - Rest in Peace Bill Russell

PAOerfulone said:
So, we're finally getting that Lakers/Heat Finals matchup.
We're just getting it 9 years too late.
LeBron is on the other team, Wade is retired, and Kobe is... Goddamnit. :'(

Mamba is out.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

9 Finals Appearances in 10 Seasons. GOAT

^The King is alive, long live the King.^

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Lakers imposing their stature, looks like.

Yeah, the Heat have virtually no chance here. Lakers are shooting 55%+ from the field, 55%+ from 3 and dominating the boards. Even without the Lakers' rock solid defense that would be near impossible to beat.

Yeah those percentages will go down as the bench gets more minutes, but the team being this hot is just hard to keep up with.

Around the Network

AD might win the FMVP over LeBron if he keeps playing like he did tonight. Playoff BEAST

Looks like the Lakers will end up sweeping the Heat the completely dominated the last three quarters of the game they even had a three point lead after the first quarter already.

With Dragic, Butler, and Bam all dealing with injuries, probably even series ending in Dragic's case, it's only a matter of time now.

AD = absolute determination

Miami hanging around