By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - going with that 17k, Xbox Series X/S will have the biggest launch ever

for the xbox brand
that 17k implies the production has switched over towards next gen fully
Rather simple logic, every producktiefactor  will be used for those consoles and where general console launches are severely supply constraint this might be the first time that won't be an issue which plagued the previous generations.

Last edited by kirby007 - on 17 August 2020

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Can you be a little more clear?

What is that 17k thing?

Imaginedvl said:
What is that 17k thing?

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/243108/july-npd-2020-switch-340k-ps4-150k-xb1-17k-rip/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I think you're reading something into those numbers that isn't there. Slow moving XBones does not equal shitloads of XSX/S production. In fact, we can't extrapolate anything at all about XSX/S from that.

Around the Network
VAMatt said:
I think you're reading something into those numbers that isn't there. Slow moving XBones does not equal shitloads of XSX/S production. In fact, we can't extrapolate anything at all about XSX/S from that.

I mean we could get simething from that 17k. Nothing possitive. Just means what it has happened for a while now. Low interest in the xbox family is droping even more. Such means there could be low interest in the series x coming up. 

All speculation of course. But is more likely than it meaning that the Xbox is selling low now because of low stock. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, makes sense that the reason for the poor NPD is that MS has switched most of their production lines over to making Series S and Series X now. XB1 is out of stock most everywhere in the US right now, but it's clearly not out of stock due to selling out due to high demand, it's clearly sold out due to low stock, and the only reason why the stock would be this low right now is if production was greatly reduced.

I think you are being serious. But I'm not sure, highly doubt it thou. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

BraLoD said:
More like weakest launch ever.

Not as weak as lod

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yes, your face probably hurt the guy's hand who punched you as well. Goodluck on logical thinking, you passed.

eva01beserk said:
VAMatt said:

I mean we could get simething from that 17k. Nothing possitive. Just means what it has happened for a while now. Low interest in the xbox family is droping even more. Such means there could be low interest in the series x coming up. 

All speculation of course. But is more likely than it meaning that the Xbox is selling low now because of low stock. 

Thats not what availability with online retailers show :) you cant sell if there is no stock.

but hey i know you cant handle the idea of xbox doing well, so im going to say : wishfull thinking on your part maybe.