By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

RolStoppable said:

Maybe we should ban Cardinals games from the prediction league, because they are turning into the next Falcons. Speaking of which, they demolished the Raiders as if it was the easiest thing in the world. The Colts suck.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Freaking 49ers, every time I think they’re done, they come back.
I never thought I would be so happy to see Richard Sherman back on the field. Our whole defense, especially the Secondary, is on a whole other level when he’s out there. Deebo doing Deebo things again. Mostert and Wilson gives us our running game back. Aiyuk should follow soon.
If we can get Kittle and Garoppolo back at some point... We may still have a shot.

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 29 November 2020

So has ATL offensive line always been this great? Or am I being fooled by a crappy Raiders D line?

BTW Ravens should absolutely be fined, forfeited, and lose draft picks. Assholes. You hear so many coaches talking about how important it is to follow protocol and proceed to follow through. God bless 'em. Then you have jackass organizations who put everyone at risk. I hope the worst for all teams who break protocol.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

PAOerfulone said:

Freaking 49ers, every time I think they’re done, they come back.
I never thought I would be so happy to see Richard Sherman back on the field. Our whole defense, especially the Secondary, is on a whole other level when he’s out there. Deebo doing Deebo things again. Mostert and Wilson gives us our running game back. Aiyuk should follow soon.
If we can get Kittle and Garoppolo back at some point... We may still have a shot.

I'm pretty sure the niners burned me the most so far in these predictions. I root for them but they are so inconsistent this year due to injuries. And just as they seem to bounce back, they pull a Freddie Kitchens

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

But in all seriousness... I've learned through experience never vote Bill Bellichik out. He's a sneaky bastard that finds ways to win.

Correction. I missed the Raiders pick because it's still going. This Raiders loss gives my Browns extra umph for the wild card.

Cardinals vs. Patriots was on TV here. Arizona gave the game away with a late missed field goal, followed shortly by a questionable personal foul call that got the Patriots into field goal range to kick the game-winner. Cam Newton had a new career low in passing yards accompany his two interceptions.

The Patriots defense certainly made a strong effort, but the win was more due to dumb luck than good coaching. I guess Arizona got struck by karma to even out that Hail Murray from a couple of weeks ago.

That's exactly it. Not karma though. They were perceived as an improved team based on that hailmary when they've been playing consistently bad throughout the year with several weak links that will make them lose those situations every single time... Except for that fluke a couple weeks ago.

Around the Network

You guys misunderstand me. I pick the Cardinals this week OUT OF SPITE. Can't be giving them free wins by not picking them.

Alright, I finally get to post again! Although even if I were able to submit my picks earlier, it doesn't look like it would've done me much good.

I almost feel sorry for BAL... almost

RolStoppable said:
BYECLE-TEN2WAS-PIT2LV-NYJ1
JAX-MIN2CIN-MIA2IND-HOU1DET-CHI2
NO-ATL1NYG-SEA2LAR-ARI1NE-LAC1
PHI-GB2DEN-KC2DAL-BAL2BUF-SF1

I'll make some changes for sure. This is just to get my picks in in case I forget to log back in.

BYECLE-TEN2WAS-PIT2LV-NYJ1
JAX-MIN2CIN-MIA2IND-HOU1DET-CHI2
NO-ATL1NYG-SEA2LAR-ARI1NE-LAC1
PHI-GB2DEN-KC2DAL-BAL2BUF-SF1