By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Hang in there Burrow, Rookie mistakes will make you better. Better have the strip fumble now to get it out of your system.

The browns on the other hand. What a stupid idea to not take the field goal at the one 1 yard line. I understand being aggressive but the FG puts you up by two scores. No need for those kind of risks. I'm not feeling the play calling sometimes.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I have to say, all things considered, I've been very impressed with Burrow. That o-line he's playing behind is horrendous.

If the Browns had a franchise QB, they could really do some things

Jesus the Bengals defense against the run horrendous! The browns scored a touchdown in 2 minutes without throwing a single pass!This is going to be a long year for Cincinnati. I really hope Burrow can keep his spirits up throughout this year.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Browns looked good tonight. But then again it's the Bengals, so the bar was already set pretty low.
If they could do this against mid-tier teams, the playoff hopefuls, like the Lions, Cardinals, Steelers, Titans, Bills, or Colts, then I'll be impressed.

Around the Network

Burrow looks good. If they build an offensive line and get a solid defense, they’ll be real contenders. Baker on the other hand looked just ok. Jury is still out on him. He threw a dart to Odell for a TD but also threw a pretty bad pick.

CIN-CLE 1 JAX-TEN 2 CAR-TB 2 DEN-PIT 2
LAR-PHI 2 SF-NYJ 1 BUF-MIA 1 MIN-IND 1
DET-GB 2 ATL-DAL 2 NYG-CHI 2 WAS-ARI 2
KC-LAC 1 BAL-HOU 1 NE-SEA 2 NO-LV 1

After winning the draft, I thought Denver would be better than was displayed. I think Mr. Burger is going to have a good game and the Steelers will dominant on defense.

I'm undecided on JAX. They play hard and they have my favorite Brown's Linebacker of the last three years (God I hate that they let Joe Schubert go). So they could upset the Titans. Washington on the other hand, after rewatching their week 1 game, things went their way more than they outplayed the Eagles, I think.

Damnit I knew browns were probably going to win but just couldn't get myself to pick them. Well at least the shitty Bengals put up a fight.

RIP Larry Wilson definitely on of the all time great defensive backs.

CIN-CLE 2 JAX-TEN 2 CAR-TB 2 DEN-PIT 2
LAR-PHI 2 SF-NYJ 1 BUF-MIA 1 MIN-IND 1
DET-GB 2 ATL-DAL 1 NYG-CHI 1 WAS-ARI 2
KC-LAC 1 BAL-HOU 1 NE-SEA 2 NO-LV 1

I have some real questions marks about a few of these games, and week 2 tends to throw some curveballs....hopefully I'm somewhat on the money here.