By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best looking 60fps game of last gen

What do you think was the best looking 60fps game of the 360/PS3/Wii generation? Explain why your choice deserves the top spot.

Around the Network

Was The Last Of Us 60fps? If so, then that.

KLXVER said:

On last gen it was 30fps.

mario kart wii or brawl, im going with kart for rainbow road

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

curl-6 said:
KLXVER said:

Oh...

I just dont focus on framerate unless its a slideshow or serious dips. I really dont know which game had 60fps.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
curl-6 said:

Oh...

I just dont focus on framerate unless its a slideshow or serious dips. I really dont know which game had 60fps.

agreed fps doesn't matter if the game only cares about story

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
KLXVER said:

Oh...

agreed fps doesn't matter if the game only cares about story

Bloodborne doesnt only care about story. 30fps is fine as long as the game is fun to play. 

Gran Turismo I guess, I don't really know what games were 60 fps last gen. It doesn't really matter to me but does feel better when racing.

I didn't even know what a frame was back then, nor did I care how many there were per second. Good times. Ignorance was bliss.

I'm biased because it's one of my favorite games and started replaying it today on the X. Diablo III. This game would suck at a lower frame rate. It held the frame rate better on the 360 than the PS3, but I only had it on PS3 at the time.

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 01 August 2020

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.