By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What is the best estimation for nb of XBOX1X sold or shipped ?

I apologize to open a topic just for this question.

I believe this is somewhere between 5 and 7 millions worldwide but I have no idea where to find the best estimation produced in VGC, if we have one...

Around the Network

Unfortunately, I don't think we've ever gotten good numbers. It was revealed that in the UK, the Xbox One X had a much better launch week than the PS4 Pro. Xbox One X sold 80,000 in its first week in the UK, while it took PS4 Pro a month to reach that figure.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/11/13/early-sales-indicate-xbox-one-x-is-blowing-away-everyones-expectations/#57dfb6993a2c
I say 5-7 million is a pretty accurate guess. PS4 Pro is probably 9-12 million so far. I know there was a point where Sony said after the PS4 Pro launched that it was about 10% of PS4 sales. For how long that rate was, I don't know.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Oh you are the only one to have answered.. :|
I was evaluating if buying one today was a good investment. I have a doubt about the potential affection in the long term on consoles in 2020, compared with 1990-1995.

Wman1996 said:
Unfortunately, I don't think we've ever gotten good numbers. It was revealed that in the UK, the Xbox One X had a much better launch week than the PS4 Pro. Xbox One X sold 80,000 in its first week in the UK, while it took PS4 Pro a month to reach that figure.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/11/13/early-sales-indicate-xbox-one-x-is-blowing-away-everyones-expectations/#57dfb6993a2c
I say 5-7 million is a pretty accurate guess. PS4 Pro is probably 9-12 million so far. I know there was a point where Sony said after the PS4 Pro launched that it was about 10% of PS4 sales. For how long that rate was, I don't know.

The figure was 20% of all PS4's being sold were Pro's (when the comment was made in spring 2017).

Xbox One has sold 18m since the XBO X was released. My guess would be 4-5m XBO X's have been sold.

What is nb? Super confused on what is being asked here...

Around the Network
gergroy said:
What is nb? Super confused on what is being asked here...

I think number?