By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 5 US Amazon place holder is live! Who plans to grab one?

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/07A20468-F527-4562-8FB4-23F8ACBCD3A8?tag=igndeals14-20&ascsubtag=2874370c-3f06-4fc0-bb54-bc8600c3aadf

Price and pre order is rumored to be within reach. Assuming it is happens this week with a price in between $499 - $599 ...

Will anybody be trying to get one?

Last edited by Xxain - on 14 July 2020

Around the Network

Fuck yes. Assuming the pre-order doesn't go live when I am asleep, it won't matter what the price is, I am gonna tap that button faster than I tap my whores. Cause with most places like amazon, you don't need to put any money down and you can always cancel so there's little reason not to...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Dont think I will pre-order it. If I have to wait a bit after launch, thats fine.

Scalpers, on your marks...

Doesn't give me any pre-order.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Scalpers, on your marks...

Yup. I just hate the thought of it...

I might be tempted to buy it to re-sell (haters gonna hate), but beyond that I don't see a need to have one right away.

I'm definitely waiting for a bit in case it has any issues with build quality. Unlikely, but you never know....

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Nah, launch consoles typically have the worst build quality, very few games and are most expensive. It's more reasonable to just wait a year or two and get a better console for less money without any stress.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I was going to wait until after the Xbox event to decide what console to get, but if Sony puts pre orders before then I guess I’ll be getting a ps5