By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Looking Xbox Console (Design)

Best Looking Xbox Console (Design)

Original Xbox 1 2.50%

Xbox 360 3 7.50%

Xbox 360 Slim 8 20.00%

Xbox 360 E 3 7.50%

Xbox One 1 2.50%

Xbox One S 10 25.00%

Xbox One X 12 30.00%

Xbox Series X 2 5.00%

Total:40

360 slim because it has a nice waistline

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

It's between the 360 Slim or the One S for me. The only one I really don't like is the first Xbox.

I actually like the look of the Series X, but I feel the OG 360 was their best LOOKING console.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Xbox One S by far. Then X, followed by Series X. The rest look quite gaudy (especially OG and 360) which hasn't aged very well.

My Xbox consoles... I think the Crystal OG Xbox looks the best, but a big nod towards the Halo 4 edition Xbox 360.
The Xbox One X looks very plain, boring and black by comparison.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

One S and One X are the same but I like the colors of the S. Really beautiful console.

They look very much alike. Makes sense being as many are redesigns.
I will go for the xbox one x. It just looks like a tv set box. Wouldnt even notice it.

With that said non of the designs jump out. I liked the limited edition 360s. They looked like consoles

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

360 Slim. It manages to be curvy without just looking weird.

I really loved the white Xbox 360 slim consoles. I would give Xbox One X a second place ranking

Xbox One.

Say what you want, but I like the piano black design, capacitive front button and the invisible eject button. The issue was size and even the orientation restrictions. They are not aesthetic, but they did for some reason seem to cheapen out the image the console was trying to project.