By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 27, 2020 (Jun 29 - Jul 05)

Tagged games:

The Switch evergreen titles are something else, Pokemon climbing back up during the past few weeks, AC has been on top for most of the year, MK8 still marching on, Splatoon 2 also making a returning climb...

Around the Network

Switch pulling good numbers in a very slow week. PS4 just plunged under 5k....

So PS4 is having stock issues again?

A rare week where Switch is down YoY. Not too big a deal since last year the same week had the release of Mario Maker 2 and there was no important release in the week this year. PS4 back to dreadful numbers, Sony is probably prioritizing other regions when it comes to PS4 stock.

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 09 July 2020

Signature goes here!

I think y'all dont understand Sony probably want to let the PS4 go away slowly.. I'm sure if they wanted to they could have enough stock 7 years in.

For Switch, last week was the last of a trimester so the shipment was bigger, normal that it is lower this week.

Switch sales are directly affecting AC sales, like usually it does but less than that.

Around the Network

I'm not so sure Paper Mario is going to affect switch hardware sales. Might be a slow few weeks for switch sales. 

Dyotropic said:

I'm not so sure Paper Mario is going to affect switch hardware sales. Might be a slow few weeks for switch sales. 

All game companies have stock laying around for releases like this do whether it be for the game, or just because there is more stock, the release week will have a bigger number than usual

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Dyotropic said:

It doesn’t matter if it affects hardware sales as long as Nintendo ship more systems that week. Demand is still high enough to have an 90k+ week 

Good Switch and AC sales.
Evergreens getting a bump I see.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Cant wait for Clubhouse gaming to outsell TLOU2 lol

Pocky Lover Boy!