Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rank mainline Resident Evil Games

1. RE3
2. RE1
3. RE2

Don't care about the rest, lol.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

I'm still missing RE4, so...

RE7
RE6
RE3
RE1
RE2
RE5

REmake
RE2R
RE3R
RE4
RE3
RE2
RE5
RE6

RE1
RE3
RE2
RE4
RE0
RECV
RE5 / RE6 (equally as bad)

Originals only. Haven't played enough of 7 to judge.

1. RE2
2. RE3
3. RE1
4. RE6
5. RE5
6. RE4

Havenae played RE7, but based on the fact that I don't want to play it either I expect it would be near the bottom.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
1. RE2
2. RE3
3. RE1
4. RE6
5. RE5
6. RE4

Havenae played RE7, but based on the fact that I don't want to play it either I expect it would be near the bottom.

I didn't want to play it for the longest time because I wasn't digging the first person view and all the VR talk (I don't have a PSVR) but when I did come around to it, I absolutely loved it. It's a very strong title closer to the original 3 than 4 to 6. Judging by your ranking of the games in the series, you'd like it (no zombies to be found though).

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Ka-pi96 said:
1. RE2
2. RE3
3. RE1
4. RE6
5. RE5
6. RE4

I didn't want to play it for the longest time because I wasn't digging the first person view and all the VR talk (I don't have a PSVR) but when I did come around to it, I absolutely loved it. It's a very strong title closer to the original 3 than 4 to 6. Judging by your ranking of the games in the series, you'd like it (no zombies to be found though).

So what do you shoot? Just cannibal hillbillies? 

REmake, RE VII, REmake 2, RE 4, RE Code: Veronica, RE 0, RE 3 (didn't play the remake yet), RE5, ............. ........ [...] ........ ............. RE6.

TruckOSaurus said:
Ka-pi96 said:
1. RE2
2. RE3
3. RE1
4. RE6
5. RE5
6. RE4

The first person part isn't a dealbreaker for me. I do prefer 3rd person games, but Dying Light is in 1st person and I loved that game (and am really looking forward to the sequel!).

Not really interested in the whole premise of the game though. Going round an abandoned house while being hunted by a family of cannibals just isn't my cup of tea. Plus I don't really like horror games either, so even if it is scary that doesn't really appeal to me.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Bristow9091 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So what do you shoot? Just cannibal hillbillies? 

The main type of enemy is called Molded and yes you do shoot your share of cannibal hillbillies.

Signature goes here!