Around the Network

RE1
RE3
RE2
RE4
RE0
RECV
RE5 / RE6 (equally as bad)

Originals only. Haven't played enough of 7 to judge.

Ka-pi96 said:
1. RE2
2. RE3
3. RE1
4. RE6
5. RE5
6. RE4

Havenae played RE7, but based on the fact that I don't want to play it either I expect it would be near the bottom.

I didn't want to play it for the longest time because I wasn't digging the first person view and all the VR talk (I don't have a PSVR) but when I did come around to it, I absolutely loved it. It's a very strong title closer to the original 3 than 4 to 6. Judging by your ranking of the games in the series, you'd like it (no zombies to be found though).

Signature goes here!

REmake, RE VII, REmake 2, RE 4, RE Code: Veronica, RE 0, RE 3 (didn't play the remake yet), RE5, ............. ........ [...] ........ ............. RE6.

Bristow9091 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I didn't want to play it for the longest time because I wasn't digging the first person view and all the VR talk (I don't have a PSVR) but when I did come around to it, I absolutely loved it. It's a very strong title closer to the original 3 than 4 to 6. Judging by your ranking of the games in the series, you'd like it (no zombies to be found though).

So what do you shoot? Just cannibal hillbillies? 

The main type of enemy is called Molded and yes you do shoot your share of cannibal hillbillies.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

4>1>2>5>0>3>6

Haven't played 7 yet.

Nostalgia makes me want to say the first 2 games are the best, and RE4 (on the Wii, motion controlls).

1. RE2R
2. RE1R
3. RE:CV
4. RE:0
5. RE3R
6. RE5
7. RE7
8. RE4
9. RE6

Oh? Original Resident Evil 1, 2 & 3 are not on my list? Don't worry, i've played them before the remakes. :smug:

Ka-pi96 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

The first person part isn't a dealbreaker for me. I do prefer 3rd person games, but Dying Light is in 1st person and I loved that game (and am really looking forward to the sequel!).

Not really interested in the whole premise of the game though. Going round an abandoned house while being hunted by a family of cannibals just isn't my cup of tea. Plus I don't really like horror games either, so even if it is scary that doesn't really appeal to me.

I played 7 shortly after it came out on the tv, and thought it was good but not top notch.  Better than 5/6 for sure.  A year later when I got the PSVR cheap, I played it again in VR and was blown away.  In VR it's close to a 10, in non vr its a 7.  I would say its worth a play through, and has some great characters.  The last section drags on a bit.

1. Resident Evil 5 really like the co op feature, like wepons list has the best mercenaries mode own it on three different systems.
2. Resident Evil 4 still my favorite GameCube game.
3. Resident Evil 2 one of my favorite PS1 game
4. Resident Evil 3
5. Resident Evil 1 Remake
6. Resident Evil 0
7. Resident Evil 1 and 1 Directors Cut one of my favorite early PS1 games
8. Resident Evil 6 weak story and too many QTE

Barely played RE2 Remake but I guess it would be near the top of the list once I'm finished it. Haven't played RE 3 Remake but going to get it eventually. Have no interest in ever playing RE7.