By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Apex Legends coming to Switch

Coming this (Nth Hemisphere) Fall/Autumn. Crossplay will be supported with all other platforms.

EA bringing a current gen game to Switch. Never thought I'd see the day.

Around the Network

I think they said that they are bringing over 7 games in the next 12 months to the Switch.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Out of all of the games EA has, they had to port Apex? Between Nintendo's awful online infrastructure and EA's lack of interest in Nintendo, I predict this is going to be an awful port.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I'm baffled how they decided to port this game to Switch but not Sims which makes so much more sense.

Last edited by Green098 - on 18 June 2020

Darwinianevolution said:
Out of all of the games EA has, they had to port Apex? Between Nintendo's awful online infrastructure and EA's lack of interest in Nintendo, I predict this is going to be an awful port.

It will be a physical release with a download code inside lol.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:

I think they said that they are bringing over 7 games in the next 12 months to the Switch.

So if three of them are Burnout Paradise, Apex, and FIFA 21, that leaves 4 unannounced ones. Hopefully not just last gen ports.

If one of them is Titanfall 2, I'll bite.

curl-6 said:
Nautilus said:

So if three of them are Burnout Paradise, Apex, and FIFA 21, that leaves 4 unannounced ones. Hopefully not just last gen ports.

I don't think Burnout is one of them, simple because that has already been anounced, hasn't it?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

curl-6 said:
Nautilus said:

We can always get mobile ports, a la Fallout Shelter. That would count as "bringing a game", kinda.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Nautilus said:
curl-6 said:

I don't think Burnout is one of them, simple because that has already been anounced, hasn't it?

It's out today in my timezone haha. What was their specific wording when they said 7 more?

curl-6 said:
Nautilus said:

It's out today in my timezone haha. What was their specific wording when they said 7 more?

Don't actually remember.