By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Skyrim Ultrahyperdeluxe for PS5/XSX

When will it be announced?

This summer 8 47.06%

Next E3 3 17.65%

After 2021 5 29.41%

Never is not an option 1 5.88%

Total:17

when will it be announced as a launch game or next E3?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I will play it again if announced for psvr 2 with decent controllers. I spend 130 hours on it in VR despite the crappy move controllers, low res assets and some nauseating glitches. It was awesome! So I'll go with after 2021 since psvr 2 won't be announced until at least next year.

SvennoJ said:
I will play it again if announced for psvr 2 with decent controllers. I spend 130 hours on it in VR despite the crappy move controllers, low res assets and some nauseating glitches. It was awesome! So I'll go with after 2021 since psvr 2 won't be announced until at least next year.

I just play the VR one with a normal controller.  The motion stuff did nothing to enhance immersion and the VR itself was awesome but yeah the graphics were 7th gen so I'd like an upgrade there 

I am Iron Man

And I’m here, still waiting for the Alexa port they announced years ago...

My guess is probably sometime in the first half of 2021

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
SvennoJ said:

I just play the VR one with a normal controller.  The motion stuff did nothing to enhance immersion and the VR itself was awesome but yeah the graphics were 7th gen so I'd like an upgrade there 

Shooting spells from both hands, rapid firing the bow (op) and using a sword while blocking with a shield or dual wield did nothing to enhance the immersion? Skyrim VR is one of the few titles I put up with move for since it made it so much better. (apart from movement)

shikamaru317 said:
Wouldn’t surprise me if this happens. Hopefully if it does it gets an actual graphical overhaul that makes it looks like a decently modded version on PC, rather than just the PS4/XB1 version running at 4K/60 FPS.

It's Bethesda, so I wouldn't hold my breath for anything more...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

It will be released before Starfield or TES6, at least that's for sure.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Well if GTAV is on the way I wouldn't be surprised if Skyrim follows suit I'm more surprised the latter didn't turn up instead of the former.

After it got ported to printers