By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many PS5 games shown were 'Exclusive'?

Is Demon's Souls confirmed a Playstation exclusive? I know it was for PS3 but just wasnt sure now. Either way tho I'm glad we're getting Demon's Souls. I much enjoyed it over any of the other Souls games.

Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
Is Demon's Souls confirmed a Playstation exclusive? I know it was for PS3 but just wasnt sure now. Either way tho I'm glad we're getting Demon's Souls. I much enjoyed it over any of the other Souls games.

is this sarcasm?

twintail said:
V-r0cK said:

is this sarcasm?

Which part?

V-r0cK said:
twintail said:

is this sarcasm?

Which part?

Its 100% exclusive , maibe they release on PC in some years , who knows.

V-r0cK said:
twintail said:

is this sarcasm?

Which part?

It's a Sony IP, so of course it's exclusive. 

Around the Network
twintail said:
V-r0cK said:

Which part?

It's a Sony IP, so of course it's exclusive. 

Ya i wasnt aware of it my bad, I shouldve done my homework :P

Edit: I'm now actually pretty disappointed in myself for not knowing that all these years lol T_T

just want to know which plataforms Little devil inside and kena are goint to be (evetually).

Ahh I stand corrected, the youtube trailers show which are timed and which aren't, these weren't shown in the live stream. 

But as I mentioned, given this is all being done to influence early adopters, the timed factor does make little difference in the overall point. 

I don't know what the average consumer thinks about this. But to me, a timed-exclusive means that it isn't an exclusive, since a timed exclusive would never motivate me to get a console over another.

Vinther1991 said:

Ahh I stand corrected, the youtube trailers show which are timed and which aren't, these weren't shown in the live stream. 

But as I mentioned, given this is all being done to influence early adopters, the timed factor does make little difference in the overall point. 

I don't know what the average consumer thinks about this. But to me, a timed-exclusive means that it isn't an exclusive, since a timed exclusive would never motivate me to get a console over another.

I fully agree, it's only because launch is a social circumstance in this case where it would greatly influence sales at the very beginning. A year or 2 into a consoles life it wouldn't have the same impact.

PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

jonathanalis said:
just want to know which plataforms Little devil inside and kena are goint to be (evetually).

Kena: initially PS5/PC (Epic) https://www.epicgames.com/store/de/product/kena-bridge-of-spirits/home, Xbox and Steam later

Little Devil Inside: initially PS5/PC, and they will have to bring it to both, Xbox and Switch later, as people paid for an Xbox and (no kidding, the game is that old) Wii U version ages ago via Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ldi/little-devil-inside

Last edited by okr - on 12 June 2020